Seal coating and maintaining your asphalt is critical in protecting your investment. Seal coating creates a protective surface layer that slows down the normal wear and tear caused by traffic, weather conditions, and the aging process.
Why Seal Coat
- Extends the life of any asphalt surface.
- Provides protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Helps reduce oxidation and shrinkage of asphalt pavement, minimizing crack development.
- Restores the clean dark appearance of asphalt and makes it easier to clean and maintain.
Best of all sealcoating is a fraction of the cost compared to replacing pavement once it’s worn beyond repair.
Signs You Need to Seal Coat
- Asphalt is fading from black to gray
- Small Cracks are showing
- Surface is wearing off revealing the rocks below.
SoCal Paving offers complete seal coating services including crack sealing and striping.
We provide seal coating services 7 days a week to fit your schedules and to help minimize business disruptions.
Contact us today for a no cost, no obligation quote.